Sunday, February 27, 2011

His name is Twist Cutieboy, remember


Quindy has been adamant that we were naming the baby Twist. Twist Benjamin. If we ever discussed anything else, she would inform us that his name was Twist. A few weeks before he was born she said we should have named him Twist Cutieboy because he was going to be so cute. I told her it wasn't too late to change his name and Twist Cutieboy it became.
When he was born, Ben & I had a hard time deciding on a name. We hadn't really come up with our favorite before he was born, and then he was blond and none of the names on the list seemed to fit. Quindy & Slade came to visit him and Quindy asked his name (her Grammi must have mentioned it might not be Twist)and I told her we hadn't decided. She said "It is Twist Cutieboy, remember." Funny that she is only one who has never slipped and called him Twist, but always Gage.

No comments: